throw@away.kirjava.xyz - The Biggest Weekend beckons | Did you hear yanny or laurel? | Grenfell: who's to blame?

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon May 21 2018 13:09:04 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
How long are we expected to live?

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
BBC Music Presents: The Biggest Weekend
BBC Music Presents: The Biggest Weekend
ACROSS THE BBC FRI 25 MAY - MON 28 MAY
This summer's biggest music festival is less than a week away! With performances from over 100 artists including Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Noel Gallagher and Florence + The Machine, this promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime event.

No one does music like the BBC, with over 20 hours of live TV coverage and countless hours of radio and streaming available on BBC iPlayer. Four nations, four locations, one amazing weekend.

smaller-chevron-white.png Watch the artists in action
smaller-chevron-white.png View the line up

New this week
The Doctor Who Gave Up Drugs
The Doctor Who Gave Up Drugs
BBC ONE 21:00 WED 23 MAY
Dr Chris van Tulleken is back to look into why British kids take more medication than they used to. He also digs deeper into the forces driving the over-medication of UK children and asks whether the drug industry itself could be playing a part in the rise.
Drug-free alternatives
Manchester: The Night of the Bomb
Manchester: The Night of the Bomb
BBC TWO 21:00 TUE 22 MAY
A powerful retelling of the 2017 terrorist attack, featuring unseen mobile phone video and unheard audio recordings.  This documentary tells the story of that night through the eyes of teenage girls who survived the attack and key members of the emergency services.
The deadly attack
Sign up for World Cup emails...

2018 FIFA World Cup
BBC SPORT
Opt in to receive our unmissable series of emails throughout the tournament with the latest news, live videos, match analysis and more.

SIGN UP NOW »

Listeners' Choice - British Podcast Awards 2018
Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
BBC RADIO 5 LIVE PODCAST
Mark joins Simon to give his verdict on the week's movies.

smaller-chevron-white.png Browse and download

How, what and why
How long are you expected to live?
How long are you expected to live? Take the test
BBC NEWS

what's really on your mind
What is really on your mind? And can you share it?
BBC NEWS

Why one animals bed is cleaner than a human's
Why one animal's bed is cleaner than a human's
BBC NEWS

One thing to watch
Panorama: Grenfell: Who Is to Blame?

Grenfell: Who Is to Blame?
BBC ONE 20:00 MON 21 MAY
It has been nearly a year since Britain's worst fire in living memory, and nobody has been arrested or held to account. Reporter Richard Bilton tracks down those with questions to answer. »

One thing to read
Should we sleep and wake early to boost our health?

Are night owls risking their health?
BBC NEWS
When we want to sleep is influenced by our body clocks, about 50% of which is determined by our genes. Should natural night owls ditch the weekend lie in? »

One thing to listen to
Yanny or Laurel: Which one do you hear?

Why do you hear "yanny" or "laurel"?
BBC NEWS
It's the sound that's been dividing the internet. What did you hear? And why can you only hear one or the other but not both on the same set of speakers?  »

BAFTA TV Awards 2018
- Winning shows available to watch now on BBC iPlayer
In a night that rewarded hard-hitting dramas, landmark documentaries and great entertainment, several BBC shows took the top spot at last Sunday’s BAFTA TV Awards. Many of these award-winning programmes are available to watch now on BBC iPlayer.
Undercover: Britain’s Immigration Secrets – Panorama arrow.png
Murder in Successville arrow.png
This Country arrow.png
Detectorists arrow.png
Murdered For Being Different arrow.png
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2018 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=JQDR8R0a6sqf4TIR0b6PKoKY4po=; b=YuykAHHkU6a+gdqgBpLFXf+7ca8j7vfJvMXc1Wa0dtxvwECdqVnHV+CCHjjQPFf8SqQEr/y6L9Xx cYhucXawWTmLAyB78P4i6FLt53qTWfoDA8hl5ZYAqWZ2dpVqtyMv7epo7ZknIvTbxCuf26xvO4xT Z1ahpIRLslUwyvqBKK8=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id h0are2163hs5 for ; Mon, 21 May 2018 12:09:04 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "The Biggest Weekend beckons | Did you hear yanny or laurel? | Grenfell: who's to blame?",
    "date": "Mon, 21 May 2018 06:09:04 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7219534.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_14858",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"XJmJH9EPs99y=_?:\""
}