throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Who is Britain's Best Home Cook? | Where are you on the UK fat scale? | 10 new films to watch

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Apr 30 2018 18:38:40 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Five surprising things that affect weight.

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
Britain's Best Home Cook
Britain's Best Home Cook
BBC ONE 20:00 THU 3 MAY
Ten home cooks, one shared house and eight episodes to impress national treasure Mary Berry – welcome to Britain’s Best Home Cook. Claudia Winkleman hosts this brand new show that celebrates the kind of dishes we make for our loved ones every day.

First up: burgers, designed to show off the contestants’ unique style and meet the approval of Mary and her fellow judges, produce expert Chris Bavin and top chef Dan Doherty.

smaller-chevron-white.png Watch the trailer
smaller-chevron-white.png Listen: Mary and Claudia tell us more

New on BBC Two
Ey up, this is a right corker
Love in the Countryside
BBC TWO 21:00 WED 2 MAY
Eight country dwellers from across the UK enlist the help of farmer's daughter Sara Cox in their quest for love. Our rurals cannot leave, so if a match does happen, their dates need to be prepared to up sticks and start a new life.
Peter's found a right corker!
Syria: The World's War
Syria: The World's War
BBC TWO 21:00 THU 3 MAY
In this two-part series, Lyse Doucet tells the story of the Syrian war through extraordinary testimony. How did peaceful protest for change spiral into unspeakable savagery? Seven years of brutal conflict that has drawn in 75 countries and counting.
How the tragedy of Syria unfolded
This week in numbers
10 new films to watch
10 new films to watch in May
BBC CULTURE

5 things you might be surprised affect weight
5 things you might be surprised affect weight
BBC NEWS

Where are you on the UK fat scale?
1 way to find your place on the UK fat scale
BBC NEWS

Podcast of the Week
In Our Time
BBC RADIO 4 PODCAST
Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss the history of almost everything. Choose from hundreds of topics including: Wuthering Heights, Comets, The War of 1812 and many many more.

smaller-chevron-white.png Browse and download

Lisbon is calling...
Eurovision: Meet the artists

Meet the 2018 Eurovision acts
BBC ONE ONLINE
We are only a very short time away from the final in Lisbon on Saturday 12th May. Get set for the big night by getting familiar with the line-up. »

New events added
Biggest Weekend Fringe

The Biggest Weekend Fringe - Coventry
BBC MUSIC
Join BBC Music for events including a special War Horse concert and the chance to see Jeremy Vine & Sara Cox in conversation. New events are being added each week. »

One thing to do
BBC News Crossing Divides

Crossing Divides: Generation Divide
BBC NEWS ONLINE
Lives are changing fast: could you bridge the gap? Find out as you take the part of a Chinese girl or her granny having a difficult conversation. »

One thing to watch
World Cup Countdown

World Cup countdown: no.45 - Ronaldinho's cheeky lob against England - 2002
BBC SPORT

We're pleased to announce...
The Big British Asian Summer

The Big British Asian Summer
BBC MEDIA CENTRE
A new and wonderfully rich season of programmes is heading to your screen this August as British Asians share their stories, from nostalgic cookery to social history and gardening.

.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2018 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=R8COyFmWh5/rr0o3EB1XcMsEDtw=; b=iMvPwu9OY/nwvw/m8+uj9DdGpydH8n26KeShGFP/ztgSaja7CytMluGc4KESX9UMhXSyGlOHuPei x8UYVNk0TXgP1j9VoB2IryjMt/AmUzsWx20IVMdCCpodu6BUUB7tSU6g1XAWTBQQViKyRoJYuP0L XiYndSHCeT/G0Lu4dKI=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hstaa4163hst for ; Mon, 30 Apr 2018 17:38:40 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Who is Britain's Best Home Cook? | Where are you on the UK fat scale? | 10 new films to watch",
    "date": "Mon, 30 Apr 2018 11:38:40 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7219534.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_14299",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"pwmt6QhLrfZh=_?:\""
}