throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Top-notch comedy in Funny Fortnight | Joe Lycett Live | The greatest ever one-liners

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sat Apr 28 2018 10:02:46 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
New shows, box sets and more to keep you laughing, plus a chance to write your own comedy sketch.

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
hero-600x338.png
The laughs keep on coming!
BBC RADIO 2 AVAILABLE NOW
We're halfway through BBC Radio 2's Funny Fortnight, which means there are great shows to enjoy and lots more to come!

This series of one-off shows, quizzes and sitcoms got off to a flying start with episodes from Jeremy Vine (is it really him?), Julian Clary, dog walking comedy and a big promise from Josh Widdicombe. Treats to come include Sara Pascoe, a musical extravaganza and a romantic comedy with Joe Thomas (The Inbetweeners) and Pearl Mackie (Doctor Who).

ChevronWhite58px.png See the full Funny Fortnight line up

Listen now: week 1 highlights

380x202.jpg
Listen now Jeremy Vine: Agony Uncle
380x202.jpg
Listen now Panel show: What If....?
380x202.jpg
Listen now Josh will make your life better
Get your short script on the big screen

The Biggest Weekend - Monologues
BBC WRITERS ROOM
Calling all budding comedy writers: write a funny 60 second monologue on the music festival theme and you could have it shown in front of thousands at The Biggest Weekend this summer. »

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this dedicated 'BBC Comedy' email based on what you've already watched, read or listened to from across the BBC.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs up' means you will continue to receive these 'BBC Comedy' updates. A 'thumbs down' means we will not email you about this again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive Comedy email updates
I'd rather not receive Comedy email updates
Chortle Award-winning show

That's The Way, A-Ha A-Ha, Joe Lycett Live
BBC iPLAYER
Brilliant stand-up Joe Lycett tackles the tyranny of Post Office jobsworths, confronts the stupidity of celebrities on Twitter and accidentally gets into an argument with Isis (not that one). »

BBC iPlayer comedy boxsets to enjoy
Gavin & Stacey Series 1-3
BBC iPLAYER
Watch now
Kerry from This Country
This Country Series 1 and 2
BBC iPLAYER
Watch now
Young Offenders
The Young Offenders
BBC iPLAYER
Watch now

Comedy gems
Are these the greatest comedy one-liners ever told? arrow.png
Double dinners: Kerry and Kurtan have exciting news about This Country arrow.png
Limmy's Homemade Show - one man and his crazy life filmed with his camera phone arrow.png
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2018 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=QhivHC1c2ShH6N+85g1BqsAdxgU=; b=gOwZE1jPYLCGpN2nZqQrFq+d0DNdF+IT7cRD9GOO18SX3RAvhvK9bfiqh/JPe6AWglQ4OfuSZ4JX 6SEJW4wXBjvcWFi+ZBrK9uI63Dvzw4dl2dipBsVdr6EVhpeZOfVhlIbHZOJ+e94VfrFx+2aAxyUY d7dlfg4cvzSTHkTzoYE=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hsgsbg163hsj for ; Sat, 28 Apr 2018 09:02:46 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Top-notch comedy in Funny Fortnight | Joe Lycett Live | The greatest ever one-liners",
    "date": "Sat, 28 Apr 2018 03:02:46 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7219534.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_14246",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"i1gE8Bgyd9HG=_?:\""
}