throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Stephen: The Murder that Changed a Nation | My Turban and Me | Belfast's murals

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Apr 16 2018 18:03:52 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Why the Enfield poltergeist convinced skeptics.

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
Stephen: The Murder that Changed a Nation
Stephen: The Murder that Changed a Nation
BBC ONE 21:00 TUE 17 APR
On the 25th anniversary of the murder of Stephen Lawrence, this is the definitive story told by the people who were closest to the case.

Told in three parts on consecutive nights, it covers not only the police investigation but also the private prosecution brought by Doreen and Neville Lawrence. Part three covers the public inquiry which eventually led to a change in the law meaning suspects can be retried.

smaller-chevron-white.png Find out more

The Button
The Button
BBC ONE 20:30 FRI 20 APR
Five families. Five different homes. One talking button in each family home. Can each family complete the challenges set by The Button to win big money? The teams must keep a beady eye on the button because it turns from green to red when it’s time to play.
A race against the clock
Top of the Shop with Tom Kerridge
Top of the Shop with Tom Kerridge
BBC TWO 20:00 TUE 17 APR
Four food producers with fledgling businesses come to test out their products on the locals in Malhamdale, in the Yorkshire Dales. In the first heat, the makers of preserves, pickles and spreads compete for a place in the final.
Will the locals like it?
My Turban and Me

My Turban and Me
BBC ONE 22:45 TUE 17 APR
Sanjeev Kohli (best known as Navid in the BBC One comedy Still Game) goes on a heartwarming personal journey to explore the importance of wearing the Sikh turban in Britain, and investigates why it is becoming more popular. »

Send your story to Watchdog

Watchdog: Got a story?
BBC ONE 20:00 WED 18 APR
If you have a story you’d like Watchdog to investigate, get in touch as we'd love to hear from you. »

The pictures keep on coming...
Super furry animals: Your amazing paintings of pets

Super furry animals: Your amazing paintings of pets
BBC ONE ONLINE
The Big Painting Challenge Community has been sharing paintings of their furry friends. »

How, what and why?
How half your body is not human
How half your body is not human
BBC NEWS ONLINE

What would life be like without the state?
What would survive without the state in control?
BBC IDEAS

What it’s like to meet a poltergeist
Why the Enfield poltergeist convinced skeptics
BBC RADIO 4 ONLINE

One thing to do
10 tools for mastering the power of persuasion

10 tips to help you master the power of persuasion
BBC RADIO 4 ONLINE
Go forth and persuade, coax and cajole! »

One thing to listen to
Ruby Wax: Frazzled

Ruby Wax: Frazzled
BBC RADIO 4 AVAILABLE NOW
There is so much to say about mental health and feeling frazzled and Ruby has the knowledge to say it - a Master's degree in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. In this show, she wants to make us laugh and make our lives more manageable. »

One thing to read
Paramilitary to pop culture: The changing face of Belfast’s murals

Paramilitary to pop culture: Belfast’s murals
BBC ARTS ONLINE
Twenty years on from The Good Friday Agreement, the murals continue to change with the times. »

We're pleased to announce...
BBC announces NHS at 70 season of programming

As the NHS reaches 70, the BBC will launch an exciting season of programmes
BBC MEDIA CENTRE

.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2018 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=qwiQQxVialpjIuZhfGMJkqfdBS8=; b=TFnirmg+T6sWUhpigDcC/OEAZFAL3yGWXGQayxTMTo5tmk3zUn62m9cPngSU9jg0c9y/HyK/u585 BorXdQkbXR7+8ImEGgULDzKPv4lBX9c7taGRM2Jy2qzcnMMegEyU3M43F8u7sbksERtf3QGYL91L WxkAfaqzRphDaaBrugg=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hqjbnk163hsp for ; Mon, 16 Apr 2018 17:03:52 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Stephen: The Murder that Changed a Nation | My Turban and Me | Belfast's murals",
    "date": "Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:03:52 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7219534.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_13994",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"bSxxz9zBnWUB=_?:\""
}