throw@away.kirjava.xyz - How IKEA changed our life | Eurovision decision time | 10 films and books for February

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Feb 05 2018 18:04:16 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
BBC
Plus Back in Time for Tea

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
Ikea Flatpack Empire
Flatpack Empire
BBC TWO 21:00 TUE 6 FEB
IKEA is not like any other company - it is driven by a powerful philosophy, to 'create a better everyday life for the many people'. With 900 million customers a year, this new documentary series goes behind the scenes to find the secret to its global success.

In this first episode, we see how IKEA are starting to open up their design headquarters to outside influences. Tom Dixon - the 'enfant terrible' of British design, has been invited to collaborate - but with deadlines looming, neither he nor IKEA fully agree what the product should be.

smaller-chevron-white.png How IKEA changed the way we live

New for you this week
You Decide 2018
Eurovision: You Decide 2018
BBC TWO 19:30 WED 7 FEB
Join Eurovision superfan Mel Giedroyc and previous winner Måns Zelmerlöw live from the Brighton Dome. Vote for the act you want to represent the UK! Six shortlisted acts take to the stage in a bid to impress you at home and a jury of music professionals.
You decide!
Back in Time for Tea
Back in Time for Tea
BBC TWO 20:00 TUE 6 FEB
The Ellis family from Bradford embark on an extraordinary time-travelling adventure. Examining the everyday food eaten in the north of England over 100 years, they help reveal how life has changed for northern working class families. The journey begins in 1918.
Tripe – an acquired taste!
The waiting is almost over
Countdown to the Games - Winter Olympics 2018

Countdown to the Games - Winter Olympics 2018
BBC TWO 19:00 THU 8 FEB
Clare Balding travels to South Korea to meet some of Britain's best hopes for a medal. »

New and returning this month
TV Shows in February

TV shows to watch in February
BBC CULTURE
From Collateral to the return of Modus and a retelling of the siege of Troy. »

Coming soon to the big screen...
Ten films to watch in February

Ten films to watch in February
BBC CULTURE
These are the movies worth making a trip to your cinema for. »

New pages to turn
Ten books to read in February

Ten books to read in February
BBC CULTURE
From a Peruvian Nobel Laureate’s latest to a celebration of Pittsburgh, these are the titles that should sit on your shelf this month. »

BBC Own It
- A place online to help children own it
own it

8 top tips for kids to stay safe online
BBC OWN IT
Find out how to keep things fun and respectful when the children you know are online. OWN IT helps them stay safe and happy. »

One thing to listen to

Witness: The Invention of the Lego Brick
BBC WORLD SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW
The son of the inventor spoke about his family's extraordinary business. »

Lego The Invention of the Legendary Brick
One thing to watch

Islam, Women and Me
BBC ONE 22:45 TUE 6 FEB
Mehreen finds that everyone seems to have an opinion on how she should live her life. She sets out to discover whether it's possible to be a strong, independent woman and a good Muslim in modern Britain.»

Islam, women and me
One thing to read

Powerful anthems: eight songs that helped change the world »
BBC RADIO 3 ONLINE

Ethel Smyth
Are you ready for it?

The Biggest Weekend: How to book
ACROSS THE UK 25 - 28 MAY
With just seven days to go, here's everything you need to know about booking tickets. »

The Biggest Weekend how to buy tickets
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2018 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=KwIsLmZ8468ENT7KUcNV6f58DyQ=; b=DrrNG7DY9ZxDXE5cnzFPffNFSx/uHdMD6T58QCH+sHMxFNRhOlZbM4FGaZB+jOcnHiH3K1buYwu/ bGTBxT27JeZmL9oV3wh82CkiXzwufGlZim3kDtOZkBe+UDJyST10Qus+OzcJhJ8Jsh+m3iM6uLKV cKlPF+dd/OnxVwDpKy4=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hf2ea4163hsl for ; Mon, 5 Feb 2018 18:04:16 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "How IKEA changed our life | Eurovision decision time | 10 films and books for February",
    "date": "Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:04:16 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7219534.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_12530",
    "message-id": "<180f8f73-74f3-4b89-b3b4-5f67001b3f92@atl1s07mta633.xt.local>",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"B69A2SlUIxHw=_?:\""
}