throw@away.kirjava.xyz - BBC iPlayer - Bring on the box sets

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sun Dec 17 2017 09:22:43 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
BBC
- Sit back and indulge this Christmas

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Recommended for you - BBC iPlayer
Untitled Document

Feud: Bette and Joan
Miranda
Wolf Hall
The Gruffalo
Eastenders: Den and Angie’s divorce papers
Frozen Planet
Frozen Planet
Stick Man
Gavin & Stacey
Inside No. 9
Happy Valley
Mr Stink
Untitled Document

Comedy   |   Family Favourites   |   Drama Hits
Doctor Who:
The Regenerations
  |   Epic
Natural History
  |   Eastenders
Christmas Specials

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up here to receive personalised updates from the BBC.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=pxHztZPkUOgcv/xC97AvyBfZAaA=; b=SrDcW7hxdflZwPdBgUfRHkVXGaMMqsiftNf39y6YI4KDpy5uXoC07k0dN5dDMXbdJl8sMB0TZWt5 zwXuNGro4hS3J+qgK3E9oPFuLPfmPm0227Wx2+Kx3kNLfdLlZa6vG9WOQPpDTQBEqbNkU0NQiax/ QGJe6ipIh6Of+YJBENA=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id h6orma163hs1 for ; Sun, 17 Dec 2017 09:22:44 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "BBC iPlayer - Bring on the box sets",
    "date": "Sun, 17 Dec 2017 03:22:43 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_11666.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_11666",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"Uuin2Uvb6hzX=_?:\""
}