throw@away.kirjava.xyz - New comedy on the BBC

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed Dec 13 2017 17:32:41 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
BBC
Plus, are these the greatest comedy one-liners ever told…?

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
League of Gentlemen
The League of Gentlemen
BBC TWO 22:00 MON 18 DEC
20 years on from the first episode, the familiar faces have returned to Royston Vasey, settling old scores and digging up some old friends - with more bad blood than an abattoir with septicaemia. The town is also facing a threat more terrible than anything it has faced before.

Chevron Return to the local town for local people

Chevron 'I can't believe we're back doing this'

Comedy of the Week
Comedy of the week: Joseph Morpurgo's Walking Tour

Joseph Morpurgo's Walking Tour
BBC RADIO 4
Follow triple Chortle Award Winner Joseph Morpurgo on his unique walking tour of Yosemite National Park, stuffed with fun facts, survival tips and more. »

Dissecting a bewildering year
Frankie Boyle's 2017 New World Order

Frankie Boyle's 2017 New World Order is returning this Christmas »
BBC TWO

Funny in Four
Are these the greatest comedy one-liners ever told? arrow.png
What's it like being a comedian in China? arrow.png
Christmas adverts are awful! arrow.png
The hilarious company slogan game arrow.png
Writing Motherland
Writing Motherland - What makes a successful sitcom?

What makes a successful sitcom? »
BBC WRITERS ROOM

BBC iPlayer: Recommended for you
Frankie Boyle and Bob Mortimer's Cookery Show
Frankie Boyle and Bob Mortimer's Cookery Show
BBC iPLAYER
Frankie shows Bob his recipe for Lancashire Hot Pot, but runs into trouble when the show fails to deliver its quota of fun, education and social media buzz.
Pink iPlayer Button Watch now
Gavin & Stacey: Full series 1
Gavin & Stacey: Full series one
BBC iPLAYER
Watch the full series of the comic tale of love between an Essex boy and a Welsh girl whose courtship rocks the world of their respective best friends, "Smithy" and "Nessa".
Pink iPlayer Button Watch now
'An' Another Fing...'
Micky Flanagan's Desert Island Discs

10 surprising things we learned from Micky Flanagan's Desert Island Discs »
BBC RADIO 4

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this dedicated 'BBC Comedy' email based on what you've already watched, read or listened to from across the BBC.

As we get to know you better we'll begin to understand which types of comedy you're interested in, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you will continue to receive these BBC 'Comedy' updates. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not email you about this again.

I'm happy to receive Comedy email updates
I'd rather not receive Comedy email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Did a friend forward you this email? Sign up here to receive personalised updates from the BBC.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=VX/mIvYmmQdDmnYf4kYRBtKtHos=; b=Pz4hBssLuOttuOlzWKHeYuLgJHLisXd6IwjcAyx8Mflh5F+lg+bJP5tmxsrUK4RgrFMjEFVMAuOZ vh5dJT2yH82UYf0Di+k73krRBjm4OLxIJtIxhGCDQJrapPP8X01He3mS+aUA2PFB+CdP3WFOLd89 yxnx0okv6320TrDbgpE=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id h65i3m163hss for ; Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:32:42 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "New comedy on the BBC",
    "date": "Wed, 13 Dec 2017 11:32:41 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_11575.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_11575",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"2qoXWe9MGY2K=_?:\""
}