throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Storyville: New episodes | Top 10 Albums of 2017 | How different types of booze affect your mood

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Nov 27 2017 17:05:17 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
BBC
Plus, why so many young people are turning vegan

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
Employable Me
Employable Me
BBC TWO 21:00 MON 27 NOV
Filmed over six months this inspiring series follows the stories of eight disabled job seekers as they embark on a pioneering new scheme - one that brings people from across the spectrum of disability together, so that they can help each other take on the (seemingly impossible) challenge of finding employment.

smaller-chevron-white.png Can they work again?

Storyville: New episodes
Last Men in Aleppo
Last Men in Aleppo
BBC FOUR 22:00 MON 27 NOV
After five years of war in Syria the remaining 350,000 citizens of Aleppo are constantly under siege. Through the eyes of the volunteers of the White Helmets, in this film we experience daily life and death in the streets of Aleppo, and see the real heroes in this epic human tragedy.
The never-ending siege
Storyville: The Farthest: Voyager's Interstellar Journey
The Farthest: Voyager's Interstellar Journey
BBC FOUR 21:00 THU 30 NOV
Twelve billion miles away a tiny spaceship is leaving our solar system and entering the void of deep space. This film tells the story of the Voyager mission and the vision that propelled it farther than anyone could ever have hoped.
BlackiPlayerButton.png Unlocking the secrets of our solar system
The hottest records of 2017…
6 Music Recommends Albums of the year

6 Music Recommends: Albums Of The Year
BBC RADIO 6 ONLINE
The debate was fierce, the voting rigorous but now with the mathematics bit all done and dusted we can reveal 6 Music Recommends' Top Ten Albums of 2017 – according to the DJs. »

How, what and why
How do different types of booze affect your mood?
How do different types of booze affect your mood?
BBC NEWS

What would happen if the Earth spun backwards?
What would happen if the Earth spun backwards?
BBC WORLD SERVICE

Why are so many young people turning vegan?
Why are so many young people turning vegan?
BBC RADIO 4

One thing to watch
The Billion Pound VAT Scam

Panorama: The Billion Pound VAT Scam
BBC ONE 22:45 MON 27 NOV
Panorama goes undercover to investigate how online traders are evading tax on goods imported into the UK and sold to consumers here via Amazon, eBay and other market sites. »

One thing to listen to
Book at Bedtime: Rabbit Redux

Book at Bedtime: Rabbit Redux
BBC RADIO 4 22:45 MON 27 NOV
John Updike's first book Rabbit, Run was published in 1960 to critical acclaim. Rabbit Redux is the second in the series, published in 1971 and charting the end of the sixties. »

One thing to read
 How to capture the perfect travel photo

How to capture the perfect travel photo »
BBC ARTS

Friday nights are more than alright...
Sounds like Friday Night
Sounds Like Friday Night
BBC ONE 19:30 FRI 1 DEC
Start your Friday night right with Greg, Dotty and this week’s co-host Paloma Faith. She’ll be performing two tracks live in studio, as well as introducing performances from chart-busting British singer Rita Ora and all-conquering rock duo Royal Blood.

Chevron It’s going to be a big one

The Final - England Vs Australia
Rugby League World Cup Final

Rugby League World Cup Final
BBC TWO 08:30 SAT 02 DEC
Watch the drama unfold as England goes up against tournament favourites and holders Australia for the ultimate international accolade of being crowned world champions. »

All in the name of good, 'wholesome' fun
The Ultimate Sandwich Quiz

Test your tastebuds in the Ultimate Sandwich Quiz »
BBC RADIO 4 ONLINE

.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.
This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=IAKKebyZdB0efILEoa8wB7phwdI=; b=OhkdwZcueIgrHJlXJ8FqJhmlx9JR3GV/wTV6q4q1l0qPC71nH6JwZqoJLOPUa1rk05v2y2bzfvVc KbODttZyT6TdGfzUqQn/9WCSOb9XCMnFYTJmyHCZPJ3YnXsD4D07+AHOPQfs6SW8eEeDHBWCygCW 6Eb6ZDU/WB/Sn2M3HpE=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id h3h2su163hsa for ; Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:05:17 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Storyville: New episodes | Top 10 Albums of 2017 | How different types of booze affect your mood",
    "date": "Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:05:17 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_11246.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_11246",
    "message-id": "<233801e5-8375-452e-b319-c1946f6555a0@atl1s07mta767.xt.local>",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"6pTCryJPg3tA=_?:\""
}