throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Important changes to the BBC Privacy and Cookies Policy

From: bbcaccount@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed Nov 15 2017 17:01:26 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
- it’s important that you read them as this policy governs your rights if there’s ever a problem

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online

BBC Logo
Changes to the BBC Privacy and Cookies Policy

Changes to the BBC Privacy and Cookies Policy

Hello,
We’re going to be updating our Privacy & Cookies Policy on 23rd November 2017. We’re doing this so that we can introduce new features, while protecting your data and putting you in control of what happens to it.

You can view the updated Privacy and Cookies Policy by going to bbc.co.uk and searching for our Privacy and Cookies Policy or by clicking on the link below.

View updated Privacy & Cookies policy
What's Planned?
We’ve been working to make it easier to sign in to your BBC account, and enable you to get more out of BBC Online. Here’s a glance at what we’ve got planned for later in November:
  • Save your BBC account on your mobile to sign in more quickly. When you sign in to a BBC app on your mobile device or tablet, your account will be remembered on that device, so the next time you sign in to a BBC app, your account will be ready for you to use.
  • Use your BBC account through voice enabled devices. Sign in to your account through Amazon Alexa, and other digital voice assistants in the future, to access all your favourite BBC radio stations and podcasts.
  • Get your view about the BBC. If you have let us know that you want email updates about BBC programmes and services, from time to time, we may also contact you to ask your views on issues affecting the BBC
While we work hard to give you these new and better experiences, our Privacy Promise is always in place to ensure you are protected. It’s focused on providing you Transparency, Choice and Trust, and we’d encourage you to read it in detail. If you ever have questions about your agreement with us you can read more in Using the BBC.

All the best,

The BBC

BBC logo
About BBC accounts     Cookies     Privacy Policy      Terms of Use

I ddarllen yr e-bost yma yn Gymraeg, cliciwch yma

You're receiving this service email message because you registered for a BBC account. Unless you’ve signed up for any BBC newsletters, we’ll only email you if we need to contact you about changes to your account.

The BBC will never ask you to update any information in your account from service emails.

Please note that BBC accounts for children are designed exclusively for users in the UK. These accounts are not suitable for children outside the UK.

This email is sent from an automated account which is not monitored and so we’re unable to respond to replies to this email. If you have any questions about your account, you'll find lots of useful info on our FAQs page.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London, W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright BBC © 2017

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbcaccount@bbc.co.uk; bh=R0L7QWvtQq+6RKmAU7wDhjRVPnE=; b=R6B+zdd01hZBL1r8QaTwdDeljo8UGUjKkK+Cj+BvozPoqnssKo+843/LWspynp6WGf2ITEQTLNHe NJr63IynpOEcXvl3/FKEunroM5oaUUfupnGiypwMtwmOpjBS+Y2pdoYGnnSxzVtxczLLRGxSArVH ydNaysWGPtz7m5twPZM=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id h1hpee163hsh for ; Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:01:26 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC Account\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Important changes to the BBC Privacy and Cookies Policy",
    "date": "Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:01:26 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC Account\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225356_10888.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225356_10888",
    "message-id": "<135b0444-42d8-4e1e-aa45-78bf597c53ef@atl1s07mta766.xt.local>",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"bbFoGpPL0zYu=_?:\""
}