throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Autumnwatch returns | Life at 100 | Love to read: Harry Potter

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Oct 23 2017 18:35:51 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Plus, why did this hedgehog blow up like a balloon?

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
Autumnwatch 2017
Autumnwatch 2017
BBC TWO 20:00 MON 23 OCT
"Autumnwatch is back - and we are very excited to be back at our year round home on the National Trust’s Sherborne Park Estate in the Cotswolds, where we are going to catch up with some of the key characters from Springwatch, and introduce some new faces. We’ve had a busy summer too - filming everything from harvest mice to basking sharks.

Add to that a 'Top Gun' themed face off between a swan and a goose, and this might be the most eclectic Autumnwatch in quite a while!"

- Chris Howard, Series Producer on Autumnwatch

smaller-chevron-white.png A sneak peek at an adorable new character

New this week
Living with the Gods
Living with the Gods
BBC RADIO 4 AVAILABLE NOW
This new series sees Neil MacGregor (A History of the World in 100 Objects) ruminating on the expression of shared beliefs in communities around the world and across time. Produced in partnership with the British Museum.
radio_chevron_black.png The gods come to life
Mindfulness: Inner Peace season
Retreat: Meditations from a Monastery
BBC FOUR 21:00 FROM TUE 24 OCT
With mindfulness higher on the agenda than ever, BBC Four's new Inner Peace season will help you disengage from the frenzied pace of modern life as it explores three monasteries.
radio_chevron_black.png ...And relax
How, what and why
Saga Noren and Martin Rohde from the Bridge
Quiz: How well do you know your Scandi noir?
BBC RADIO 4

The injured hedgehog
What made this hedgehog blow up like a balloon?
BBC NEWS SCOTLAND

MP Tim Loughton and a bath
Why does this MP take a bath for an hour each day?
BBC RADIO 5 LIVE

Brand new live music show
Greg James and Dotty

Sounds Like Friday Night
BBC ONE 19:30 FRI 27 OCT
Live from BBC TV Centre, Greg James and Dotty are your hosts. Each week a music megastar will co-host, there'll be great live performances and sketches from your favourite artists. Join them »

One thing to watch
Life at100

Panorama: Life at 100
BBC ONE 20:30 MON 23 OCT
Presented by Joan Bakewell, this Panorama Special follows seven people who have reached 100 years or more. Almost all need help and care from the government, the NHS, local authorities and families. Are they all prepared for life at a hundred? »

One thing to listen to
Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen: Long Walk Home
BBC RADIO 2 AVAILABLE NOW
A unique insight into what has made Bruce the most captivating storyteller of his generation, as he reveals his greatest influences and the places that have inspired him. »

One thing to read
Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter

If you’re not afraid to say Voldemort, you’ll #LoveToRead...
BBC ARTS DIGITAL
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the boy wizard. »

There's still time to do your bit for Children in Need
Children in Need pack
And keep an eye out for the big one...
We haven't forgotten about the Natural History event of the year - Blue Planet II finally arrives with a splash. Keep an eye on your email, as we'll be taking you down for a sneak peek into the depths of the ocean later this week.

.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.
This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=uCs8pC3qfbZS0p/VJGdgPBs5Whs=; b=R3x9rHCTytb5nutoRv66RuFSzCClhUGEZie9iAUVf+e2fq+WAFm4gJCqc6BvyRc/3/WL0z+ft7Cx BNYSuTlvobrdvz/a9b63tV/8MNFgrinDkA4UGXaIe+Qw7q1jzNkOYhFvCAWi2F4YDF+8xJXNOkG6 CgAXMb8CrvkoREeP8Lg=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id htok7i163hss for ; Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:35:51 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Autumnwatch returns | Life at 100 | Love to read: Harry Potter",
    "date": "Mon, 23 Oct 2017 11:35:51 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_10384.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_10384",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"s48Vz94hfhw7=_?:\""
}