throw@away.kirjava.xyz - BBC iPlayer - Recommended for you

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sat Sep 30 2017 09:33:37 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Plus, UFO's with Louis Theroux

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Recommended for you - BBC iPlayer
Recommended for you
My favourite wife
Mister Winner
Upstart Crow
The-gap-year-paedophile
Killing for love
The detectives

If we didn't get it right this time
How about one of these?

UFO's

UFO’s
pinkdiv.gif
Louis Theroux journey’s through the fringes of American society, delving into it’s strange subcultures and visiting the deserts of the south west where UFO sightings are often reported.

Pink iPlayer Button Watch now

Facelifts and fillers

Facelifts and Fillers
pinkdiv.gif
Following the patients and doctors at one of Scotland's busiest cosmetic medicine clinics, meeting the ordinary Scots flocking to get botox, fillers and facelifts.

playbutton_2.png Watch now

A career in porn

A Career in Porn
Pink divider
Why do people choose to make their money in porn, what's the reaction of their family and friends, and how does the reality compare to the fantasy they create for their clients?

Pink iPlayer button Watch now

Or browse by category
Arts   |   CBBC   |   CBeebies   |
Comedy   |   Documentaries   |   Drama
Films   |   Food   |   History   |
Music   |   Science & Nature   |   Sport

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=AP3xsJ351FJ9/mpO4XA//FwwfQ8=; b=FfPaIgmLMjl8N2/HqdKzcFNC4SoB9Kww/m11nKWQ9Ez96i4vsFtAemNgHanNsvryoBQ3b3ZfRZ7w QXefqxeDiIlLq6UuwWEhI5+w3s65AJJhMarZwUD/92P0e9Lu6aqT1U4hFtqbHsFqny/z9R35eaFr 0UBi/rctVJS8M7yldGo=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hptbe6163hsv for ; Sat, 30 Sep 2017 08:33:37 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "BBC iPlayer - Recommended for you",
    "date": "Sat, 30 Sep 2017 02:33:37 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_9913.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_9913",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"w7for7trDS8d=_?:\""
}