throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Benedict Cumberbatch in new drama | W1A is back | Murder on the Streets

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon Sep 18 2017 15:04:14 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Plus, why do we buy so many bottles of water?

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC
The Child In Time
The Child In Time
BBC ONE 21:00 SUN 24 SEP
Adapted from the award-winning novel by Ian McEwan and starring Benedict Cumberbatch, this thought-provoking new drama follows a husband and wife in the aftermath of a terrible loss.

Stephen Lewis is a successful writer, when he is confronted by the unthinkable: his four-year-old daughter Kate disappears in a supermarket. What follows is a journey through grief and time, with an outcome that no one could predict.

Chevron Watch the trailer

Chevron Interview with Benedict Cumberbatch

Something a bit lighter?
W1A - Series Three
W1A: Series Three
BBC TWO 22:00 MON 18 SEP
The satirical mock-documentary returns, taking a closer look at the inner workings of the BBC. Hugh Bonneville's Ian Fletcher has new challenges to deal with as Head of Values, including his old nemesis PR Siobhan Sharpe.
Yeah no yeah?
Famalam
Famalam
BBC TWO 22:00 WED 20 SEP
In this comedy sketch show, nothing is off limits - the reality of female friendship, who is really responsible for spamming your inbox and a dazzling array of cultural observations, accents and costumes.
The truth behind scams
Let the games begin...
Invictus Games 2017

Invictus Games
BBC ONE 17:35 SUN 24 SEP
Coverage from the 2017 Invictus Games, an international sporting event for injured, wounded and sick servicemen. Ade Adepitan and Daraine Mulvihill present coverage from Toronto. »

New documentaries this week
The Detectives
The Detectives: Murder on the Streets
BBC TWO 21:00 WED 20 SEP
With unparalleled and intimate access, this four-part series follows Manchester's murder detectives over the course of a year as they try to solve complex cases in real time.
Follow the clues
Panorama
Panorama: Africa's Billion Pound Migrant Trail
BBC ONE 20:30 MON 18 SEP
Panorama reveals the extraordinary scale of people-smuggling across sub-Saharan Africa - a multibillion-pound industry described by some as a new 'slave trade'.
Can we stop the trade?
How, what and why
Penguin
How can watching poo from space save the penguin?
BBC TOMORROW'S WORLD

Lizard luck
What happened when this 'rare lizard' was rescued?
BBC NEWS

Losing your bottle
Why do we pay for bottled water when we can get it free?
BBC RADIO 4

One thing to watch
Tribes watching Morris Dancers

Some remote tribes were shown Morris Dancers. This was their reaction »
BBC TWO ONLINE

One thing to listen to
Polar bear present

What do you get for the 13th century man who has everything? »
BBC RADIO 3

One thing to read
How old is your body really?

Test your lifestyle: What's your real body age? »
BBC ONE ONLINE

Lord Sugar is back!
The Apprentice 2017

Have you seen our brand new trailer for The Apprentice? Lord Sugar has and he's not impressed »
BBC ONE ONLINE

.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.
This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=d03iBNHRlN5qfs0WifplJfe2fG0=; b=tD8r2amEE7ReYKavY2z8ag3O4XBrrLmJ2mfp7PauQ8sz5Zctv+gEsiUK31tX/3g1XjBX9i/SrfMe fOQkZOYE5AsVezW4Vv2PKAirjYKbs78pRMywSOOy15HDjPuZFmtJR2ENZzMi67PHeFO0OCJyDoRL //n7ZQIeZuxHwmCLNdM=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hnv960163hsv for ; Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:04:15 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Benedict Cumberbatch in new drama | W1A is back | Murder on the Streets",
    "date": "Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:04:14 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_9712.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_9712",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"GOGFWJgOliVm=_?:\""
}