throw@away.kirjava.xyz - BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sat Sep 16 2017 10:06:44 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Plus, 3 compelling documentaries featuring Bigfoot, Psychics and Heinrich Himmler

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Something for the weekend - BBC iPlayer
Something for the weekend
Asteroids - The good, the Bad and the Ugly
A very British Murder
Fallout
Broken
The Cuckoos Calling
NFL This Week
Thief trackers
Planet Earth
x+y

Himmler: The decent one

Himmler: The Decent One
pinkdiv.gif
Through previously undiscovered private letters, photos and diaries that were found in the Himmler family house in 1945, Storyville exposes a unique and at times uncomfortable access to the life and mind of the merciless 'architect of the Final Solution', Heinrich Himmler.

Pink iPlayer Button Watch now

Shooting Bigfoot

Shooting Bigfoot: America's Monster Hunters
pinkdiv.gif
Storyville documentary looking into the religiously obsessive, competitive and bitterly divided cult of Bigfoot hunting, as filmmaker Morgan Matthews accompanies three American Bigfoot search parties trying to capture proof of the elusive ape-like creature.

playbutton_2.png Watch now

Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds

Exposed: Magicians, Psychics and Frauds
Pink divider
When renowned magician James 'The Amazing' Randi began seeing his cherished art form co-opted by all manner of con artists, he made it his mission to expose the simple tricks charlatans have borrowed from magicians to swindle the masses.

Pink iPlayer button Watch now

Or browse by category
Arts   |   CBBC   |   CBeebies   |
Comedy   |   Documentaries   |   Drama
Films   |   Food   |   History   |
Music   |   Science & Nature   |   Sport

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=FzGEXF16gu1JwAvvpMj5u7jp+iE=; b=FHNwSPE/gnwFYw49KIfnlFW0oCz20nNsUlTM6xC9jrQjZ8f13bbrXIRbfatRE/ihRpdYHmID6VkC 6YT1lbYEgkQGYsAWMGvuwwVGv3vAZAn+Jntm1XFF+zj0ctZtRK+htHbvlAVpqFVtuG/O96pd4+s+ 2thDiSEOAMwmpxKuYrM=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hnjkqc163hsu for ; Sat, 16 Sep 2017 09:06:44 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?",
    "date": "Sat, 16 Sep 2017 03:06:44 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_9673.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_9673",
    "message-id": "<97d98b88-6a62-4192-a2de-6e98651d0cc0@atl1s07mta633.xt.local>",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"HVl3DLNszj11=_?:\""
}