throw@away.kirjava.xyz - BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sat Sep 02 2017 09:38:41 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Why not try one of our 3 free films

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Something for the weekend - BBC iPlayer
Something for the weekend
Diana, 7 days
Midnights children
Britains forgotten men
Festival tales
David Bowie and the Story of Ziggy stardust
Doctor Foster: Full series 1
Gluck-Who did she think he was
The Bug grub couple
South downs: England's Mountains Green

Make your own movie night
Catch a movie for free on BBC iPlayer

The History boys

The History Boys
pinkdiv.gif
Starring Richard Griffiths and James Corden. Eight students caught in a clash of educational styles as they prepare to apply to Oxford or Cambridge, find their loyalties as well as their intellects tested.

Pink iPlayer Button Watch now

The Lady in a van

The Lady in the Van
pinkdiv.gif
Starring Maggie Smith. The true story of Miss Shepherd, an eccentric woman who 'temporarily' parked her broken-down van in writer Alan Bennett's London driveway for 15 years.

playbutton_2.png Watch now

Echoes from the dead

Echoes from the Dead
Pink divider
Nordic thriller based on a Johan Theorin novel. A mother returns to the desolate island where she was born to investigate the disappearance of her son 21 years ago.

Pink iPlayer button Watch now

Or browse by category
Arts   |   CBBC   |   CBeebies   |
Comedy   |   Documentaries   |   Drama
Films   |   Food   |   History   |
Music   |   Science & Nature   |   Sport

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=QA0hFZpcaqZFwn4oJIy8ox/oIIk=; b=KewD2MEoN/q2mPfFMUQciWz7yQy++AKfE0Zl293bUHMBFmtQyBizLEGsQCZ9C1cobwaZPtXJqdT7 G4Y58hjxjisGfevKHzwYKkKjijUkbYH5BxUD584iwkIOI2YQ3ydM+aNHQNmZG9HeUKthB/u1qd/k lqFQsuBYSnh481viIIQ=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hl9n16163hsk for ; Sat, 2 Sep 2017 08:38:42 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?",
    "date": "Sat, 02 Sep 2017 02:38:41 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_9313.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_9313",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"2jbingMlcEZi=_?:\""
}