throw@away.kirjava.xyz - Recommended for you: New comedy Coconut

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Fri Aug 11 2017 12:03:01 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Watch every episode on BBC iPlayer

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Recommended for you - BBC iPlayer
Recommended for you

Coconut
Coconut
| BBC iPLAYER
Britain is leaving the European Union, Trump is in the White House and Katie Hopkins remains at large. For many of us these are worrying times, but for Ahmed Armstrong, Pak Nation TV's award winning reporter and hard Brexiter in chief, things literally couldn't be better. Watch every episode of this comedy box set on BBC iPlayer now.

smaller-chevron-white.png Watch the full series

You may also like...
The Mash Report

The Mash Report
pinkdiv.gif
More of the stories you won't hear anywhere else as Nish Kumar and his team break the news and try to put it back together again.
Pink iPlayer Button Watch now
Ill Behaviour

Ill Behaviour
pinkdiv.gif
They're saving his life, whether he likes it or not. Peep Show writer Sam Bain pens a new comedy thriller that takes friendship to the extreme.
Pink iPlayer Button Watch now
Late Licence

Late Licence
pinkdiv.gif
Late Licence is back, showcasing the best in new and emerging Irish comedy talent. Featuring a brand new batch of hilarious characters.
Pink iPlayer Button Watch now

Or browse by category
Arts   |   CBBC   |   CBeebies   |
Comedy   |   Documentaries   |   Drama
Films   |   Food   |   History   |
Music   |   Science & Nature   |   Sport

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk.

To stop receiving BBC newsletters click here to unsubscribe.
This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=hHrGDHjO8HnpTHeW6gshvOpDiEY=; b=vA66K5noVSMRkpzumaqj/GRp3n7eX7F5OGuJZJu7XclsBGE5S+JaDixCeXw+EY37Ed89Szj2j59u OyKmypz6QzgJs8KTKErqYCQXg24/VOvpQjq4LZ9FFBvh+ypmhjgxqYonuoOupTtm8a3Knqq9Z2KT KaOA4uU2YJOxktC4ajY=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hhm7ee163hso for ; Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:03:02 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "Recommended for you: New comedy Coconut",
    "date": "Fri, 11 Aug 2017 05:03:01 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_8854.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_8854",
    "message-id": "",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"VVg7yQMEeYIo=_?:\""
}