throw@away.kirjava.xyz - BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?

From: bbc@bbc.co.uk
Date: Sat Jul 08 2017 09:22:44 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
BBC
Plus, Oink: Man Loves Pig

Having difficulty reading this email? View it online
More for you to enjoy from the BBC

Something for the weekend - BBC iPlayer
Something for the weekend
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space
Space

If we didn't get it right this time
How about one of these?

big love

Big Love
pinkdiv.gif
An emotional insight into the lives of two brothers, who both have a rare form of dwarfism, as they prepare to marry.

Pink iPlayer Button Watch now

oinkmanlovespig

Storyville: Oink: Man Loves Pig
pinkdiv.gif

Oink explores man's relationship to pigs, from keeping pigs in your bed to factory farming.

playbutton_2.png Watch now

Vienna

Summer-night Concert from Vienna
Pink divider
Open-air concert from the magnificent gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace.

Pink iPlayer button Watch now

Are we getting this right?
We've sent you this 'BBC iPlayer recommends' newsletter with suggestions based on what you've previously watched or listened to on BBC iPlayer. Our recommendations will get better the more we get to know you, so please bear with us.

Let us know if we're on the right track. A 'thumbs-up' means you are happy to continue to receive these dedicated BBC iPlayer emails which we'll send from time-to-time. A 'thumbs-down' means we will not send you one of these dedicated iPlayer emails again. Either way we'll remember for next time.

I'm happy to receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
No thanks, I'd rather not receive BBC iPlayer recommends email updates
.
Terms of use  |  Cookies  |   Privacy  |  Unsubscribe
.

Get involved and let us know what you think of this newsletter and the content suggestions you're receiving by emailing newsletterenquiries@bbc.co.uk

This email is intended for UK residents. Please note that some features and content in this newsletter are only available to people in the UK. You can update your personal details including your Postcode and Email Address in your account settings.

Find out everything you need to know about using your BBC account, all in one place.
This email newsletter suggests things we think you'll like based on what we know about you. To find out more about personalisation at the BBC, click here.

BBC Broadcasting House, Portland Place, London W1A 1AA, UK
Copyright © 2017 BBC

Headers:
{
    "dkim-signature": "v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; s=200608; d=bbc.co.uk; h=From:To:Subject:Date:List-Unsubscribe:MIME-Version:Reply-To:List-ID:Message-ID:Content-Type; i=bbc@bbc.co.uk; bh=bbGf78r9BG1hftzguKmwBCIBEgI=; b=QAnLJ0kf+wEcvNtdh1wCp2AI0RRaYLGpamxCd6EYe/AptzNTZn1Y+YcMzdnOFQlgqwZxCD41fceG TBRU8uRwt8b9zKAc5nzATnWSBo9CH1FQyaOqEZBPe8XqapO6aaKDjgZWFTTdD/S7zSCk0oipVige hqdL4ynaSkryM3lP8wg=",
    "received": "by mta.ma.mailenvelope.bbc.co.uk id hc2b5a163hsi for ; Sat, 8 Jul 2017 08:22:44 +0000 (envelope-from )",
    "from": "\"BBC\" ",
    "to": "",
    "subject": "BBC iPlayer - Something for the weekend?",
    "date": "Sat, 08 Jul 2017 02:22:44 -0600",
    "list-unsubscribe": "",
    "mime-version": "1.0",
    "reply-to": "\"BBC\" ",
    "list-id": "<7225357_8004.xt.local>",
    "x-csa-complaints": "whitelistcomplaints@eco.de",
    "x-job": "7225357_8004",
    "message-id": "<1beb623c-6fbf-41b9-8207-aa2c3b08466b@atl1s07mta637.xt.local>",
    "content-type": "multipart/alternative; boundary=\"GVtDq9PNQjsL=_?:\""
}