pizzaezo@hotmail.com - Customer Notification [ID-6018SCFYC]

From: InfoAlerts.ScotiaBank-Message.Customer6018062802@fortscott.edu
Date: Mon May 07 2018 11:30:35 GMT+0100 (BST)
Message:
Message
Scotiabank

Your ScotiaBank online banking access has been temporarily suspended.

This can be because of a recent change in your address or submitting incorrect information during the initial registration process.

Please verify your account within the next 12 hours in order to avoid full online suspension.

To confirm your account please click the link below before: May 08, 2018

https://www.scotiabank.ca/conf/601SCF/pizzaezo@hotmail.com

This is your unique link to confirm your account. You will receive an email from us once your account has been confirmed. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your time and attention.

2018 Scotiabank. All Rights Reserved.

At Scotiabank, we're committed to keeping your accounts and financial information safe and secure, from the moment you sign on to Scotia OnLine to the time you sign out.

%%%51.254.223.183,25,nouser,nopass%%%
Headers:
{
    "from": "InfoAlerts.ScotiaBank-Message.Customer6018062802@fortscott.edu",
    "to": "pizzaezo@hotmail.com",
    "message-id": "<847419b764sc4ba48eb6018a51c24aa9@Slate2.int-azt.com>",
    "date": "Mon, 07 May 2018 10:30:35 GMT",
    "content-type": "text/html",
    "content-transfer-encoding": "7bit",
    "subject": "Customer Notification [ID-6018SCFYC]"
}