pizzaezo@hotmail.com - Important Update: #TSWU768

From: RBC-Client-Notifications7687465774@cng.edu
Date: Wed Mar 21 2018 18:56:23 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
Hello
RBC RoyalBank
View Online

Dear pizzaezo@hotmail.com,

Sorry for the interruption, but we are having trouble authorizing your account on our system database, as we`re doing important updates. Your RBC online banking access has been temporarily suspended.

For security reasons, you are required to confirm your online details with us.

How to confirm your account:

It`s easy:

1. Click the link below to open a secure browser window.

2. After you log in, confirm that you`re the owner of the account, and then follow the instructions.

http://www.royalbank1.com/Confirm-Acc-TSW768

You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been confirmed.

Once you`ve completed this you`ll be able to manage your account as usual.

RBC Online and Mobile Security Guarantee. You are Protected.

 RBC Royal Bank 2018
%%%51.254.223.183,25,nouser,nopass%%%
Headers:
{
    "content-type": "text/html",
    "content-transfer-encoding": "7bit",
    "to": "pizzaezo@hotmail.com",
    "subject": "Important Update: #TSWU768",
    "from": "RBC-Client-Notifications7687465774@cng.edu",
    "date": "Wed, 21 Mar 2018 18:56:23 GMT",
    "message-id": ""
}