pizzaezo@hotmail.com - This is a notification [33656JJR]

From: RbcRoyalBank.Action.Requested.ID33656JJR@alverno.edu
Date: Thu Feb 15 2018 16:20:36 GMT+0000 (GMT)
Message:
Hello,
EA View online click here.

Please note is official correspondence from the RBC which may require attention.

Your password was entered incorrectly more than 5 times.

Because of that, our security team had to suspend your accounts and all the funds inside. Your account access and the hold on your funds will be released as soon as you verify your information. You can release the hold on your account by visiting any of our branches or by following our activation link below:

http://www1.royalbank.com/rbacc/confirm-acc-33656JJR

This is your unique link to confirm your account. You will receive an email from us shortly once your account has been confirmed.

24/7 Security

We are at the forefront of cyber-security and use the latest and most advanced technology to keep your information secure no matter when or how you bank.

RBC Online Banking is offered by Royal Bank of Canada

6th Floor, South Tower Royal Bank Plaza, 201 Bay Street. Ontario, M5J 2J5

%%%51.254.223.183,25,nouser,nopass%%%

Headers:
{
    "from": "RbcRoyalBank.Action.Requested.ID33656JJR@alverno.edu",
    "to": "pizzaezo@hotmail.com",
    "x-mwes-reason": "Authenticated by JJR",
    "message-id": "<625357346C336568A33656FEFB41827B.MAI@sanabacus.com>",
    "subject": "This is a notification [33656JJR]",
    "x-mwes-status": "Clean",
    "date": "Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:20:36 GMT",
    "content-type": "text/html",
    "content-transfer-encoding": "7bit"
}